Are you a business owner, leader, or senior manager of a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) in Northern Ireland?
In just 50 hours (over 12 weeks) we can teach you the skills needed to reach new customers and boost your profits through productivity improvement and growth.
Help to Grow: Management is a practical leadership and management training programme designed to help you boost your business performance, resilience and long-term growth. Ulster University Business School is delighted to be delivering this unique executive development programme across Northern Ireland.
What does the course involve?
- Hybrid virtual/in-person programme – 50 hours over 12 weeks – designed to be undertaken alongside full-time work
- 10 hours of 1:1 mentoring support
- 8 hours of peer-to-peer learning
- Support to develop a custom growth action plan
- Build skills in leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business, and financial management
- 90% funded by government, participants only pay £750
- Networking with other local business leaders
- Curriculum developed by experts
Help to Grow: Management is a small investment that can play a big part in securing the future of your business.
Who is it for?
This course is for business owners, leaders, or senior managers from all business sectors. To be eligible, your business must employ between 5 and 249 employees and have been operational for 1+ years. Participants should be a member of the senior management team and have at least one direct report.