Don’t miss your chance to be part of the Northern Ireland Apprenticeship Awards 2024.
Nominations are now being sought for the prestigious NIAA2024 which will recognise and showcase excellence and best practice in the participation and delivery of Apprenticeships.
Finalists will be selected and invited to a special awards ceremony on Wednesday 27th March 2024.
There are seven award categories for 2024:
- Apprentice Award (Levels 2-3);
- Higher Level Apprentice Award (Level 4+);
- Large Employer in partnership with their Training Provider Award (employers with 250 employees and over);
- Small to Medium Enterprise in partnership with their Training Provider Award (employers with fewer than 250 employees);
- Mentor Award;
- Diversity and Inclusion Award; and, new for 2024,
- Public Sector Apprentice Award.
Completed nomination forms must be returned before 12:00 noon on Friday 27th October 2023 to: NIAA.firstname.lastname@example.org – late returns will not be accepted.
Full details on application criteria for each of the awards, and how to apply, are available on the Department’s website at :