Applications for the EIT Food Seedbed Incubator 2022 Programme are now OPEN!
We are actively scouting for teams, academic entrepreneurs, PhD students and post-doc’s working on great technologies that have potential application in the agri-food sector and would love your support in identifying potential teams and technologies that could benefit from this great opportunity within your organisation.
TO APPLY: Join our Community and Start your application HERE before Monday 28th February deadline.
About EIT Food Seedbed Incubator Programme
The EIT Food Seedbed Incubator Programme is one of Europe’s leading incubator programmes that aims to transform innovative ideas into market-validated business propositions. It is a six-month programme that provides teams with:
- Access to expert training and dedicated business coaches to identify their core business assumptions and develop a roadmap to validate with stakeholders
- World class business development training and expert support throughout their journey (including IP strategy development, fundraising strategies and pitch training)
- 6,000 Euro funding to get out of the lab and other incubation spaces to speak to stakeholders, customers and users to test the market need and refine product ideas
- Access to a pan European network of key players across the food value chain including industry partners, startups, research centres and universities
- Follow on support to spin out or startup a new venture and de-risk the technology
Find out more and apply
We recently recorded an Information Webinar which you can view here and there is more information provided below and on our webpage. Please also feel free to reach out to Michaela on email@example.com with any specific questions.