Ulster University are currently hiring a Centre Director for the Smart Manufacturing Data Hub
Salary: Attractive and competitive
Fixed term until: 31/03/2025
Closing Date: Thursday 14 July 2022 at 23:59
Reference Number: 013648
– ABOUT US –
We are a university with a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and regional engagement, making a major contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern Ireland
Our core business activities are teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer.
– THE ROLE –
The postholder will be a full time, dedicated Centre Director in the Ulster team, responsible for leading and directing all of Ulster’s contractual responsibilities to the funding body.
– ABOUT YOU –
– A degree qualification in Computing, Engineering, Science or a related subject
– Have a significant track record of raising R&D funding (or equivalent industrial example) and the ability to manage large research (or equivalent) budgets
– BENEFITS –
– Competitive salary
– Generous annual leave entitlement promoting a healthy work/life balance – plus an additional 15 days per year when the university is closed
– Enrolment in USS pension scheme – employer contribution of 21.1%
– An environment that supports flexible working and allows you to balance both work and home life
– An open and inclusive environment that celebrates and welcomes diversity
– Onsite and discounted sports/gym facilities (3 months free gym membership at either the Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee Campus).
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Exposure to the very latest in cutting edge technologies including Dell, Aruba, Checkpoint and Avaya, feeding your passion for IT
– Autonomy in your role to make impactful decisions and changes to company processes
The School of Computing, Engineering & Intelligent Systems holds a Bronze Athena SWAN Award in recognition of our commitment to advancing gender equality. You can read more about what this means on our University website. The University has a range of initiatives to support a family friendly working environment, including flexible working.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Centre Director, please apply via the button shown.