oin us on Tuesday 6 October from 10.30am-11.30am for our free business webinar on Brexit Support for the Logistics & Manufacturing Sectors. Featuring expert panellists: Seamus Leheny from Logistics UK, Kim Swan from P&O Ferries, Stephen McAneney from Allied Fleet Services Limited and Mary Meehan from Manufacturing NI, the webinar will explore the data flow required for effective Brexit trading throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe. To find out more and to book your place visit: bit.ly/36awa5s
Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon Council, through their Growth Driver Programme, hosted by Brilliant Red, invite you to register and attend a Free Webinar- Brexit Support for the Logistics and Manufacturing Sectors – 6/10/20 @ 10.30-11.30am.
Hear practical advice from a panel of experts:
- The sharing of help, relevant information and links for effective ‘Brexit’ data flow to ensure continued trading.
- Find out the ‘State of Play’, Important dates, Managing the Supply Chain Risks, updates on COVID 19 and much more.
- Table your questions in advance to the email address Declan@brilliantred.co.uk or during the webinar using Zoom Live Chat feature.
The Panellists are –
- Seamus Leheny – Logistics UK
- Kim Swan – P & O Ferries
- Stephen McAneney – Allied Fleet Services
- Mary Meehan – Manufacturing NI
We hope you can attend.