- Get into Research and Development
- Proof of Concept Funding- The £4.5m Proof of Concept Fund techstart NI is a pre-commercial grant-awarding fund managed by Techstart Ventures.
- Digital Transformation Support- The Digital Surge programme supports small businesses that have digital transformation potential.]
- Technical Advice– Invest NI can help firms stay on top of many technical issues facing your business with specialist advice and support.
- Horizon Europe 2021-27- a key funding programme for research and innovation
- Technical Development Incentive– Up to £10,000 financial support towards developing new products, improving processes and testing/certification to satisfy requirements of export markets.
- Grants for R&D– R&D funding up to £50,000+ for a new product idea or process that could help grow your business.
- Design for Business Programme
- Catapult Programme– Catapults provide businesses with access to their expertise and facilities, enabling them to test, demonstrate and improve their ideas. By fostering collaborations between industry, government, research organisations, academia and many others.
- Invest Awards– a yearly competition run by Catalyst rewarding local innovations and proof of concept ideas with the greatest commercial potential.
- Scaling the Edge-Funded by Innovate UK, this programme helps businesses accelerate product and process innovations using the market leading Strategyzer Toolkit to rapidly validate their ideas with the market. For more information contact Brilliant Red on 028 30821100.
- Innovation Boost– Supporting cross border businesses through developing and embedding innovation.
- Business Solutions Voucher– Business Solutions Voucher provides 100% financial support up to £5,000/€5,625 (inclusive of VAT) towards professional advice to help businesses navigate the current economic climate.
- Digital Sales Support- 5 days worth of fully-funded consultancy support over 12 weeks to enable improved online presence, digital marketing and e-commerce capability to eligible companies that trade cross-border.
See the latest news from Manufacturing NI and our member companies