NI Chamber and Barclays invite all those working in the manufacturing sector to the next Sector Club event on Wednesday 2 March.
This event will host Neil Collins, Managing Director at Wrightbus, who will share the impressive growth story of Wrightbus, showcasing the learnings and challenges of growing a Northern Ireland manufacturing company. The event will also host Lee Collinson, Managing Director and Head of Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics at Barclays, who will share his expertise and experience of the sector, including opportunities for manufacturing companies through export.
Speakers will cover:
- The Wrightbus company story and growth – growing from less than 100 employees in 2019 to over 700 in 2022, with additional employees in Malaysia.
- The Wrightbus product portfolio including growth, innovation and priorities for the future.
- Growing a manufacturing company through export and breaking into new markets, both locally and internationally.
- Data analytics and using data to grow a manufacturing company.
- The importance of managing your supply chain.
- Sustainability in manufacturing.
Who is this event for?
This event is for all manufacturing companies or any company supplying the manufacturing sector. There will be an opportunity to learn from Wrightbus and the sectoral experts from Barclays, ask questions and make connections with others working in the sector.
This event is exclusively for NI Chamber members. Places at this event are limited. Priority will be given to NI Chamber members who will clearly benefit from the shared learning.
For more information about this event, please contact Catriona Henry: Catriona.Henry@northernirelandchamber.com
Please read NI Chamber’s booking terms and conditions before registering your place.