The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has today opened the new Industrial Energy Transformation Fund (IETF) Phase 2: Autumn 2021 competition window and would like to invite you to join our competition briefing webinar on Wednesday 6 October.
Businesses in England, Wales and Northern Ireland can now bid for a share of up to £60 million in grant funding through the new competition window, which is open for applications from today until Monday 6 December.
The competition will provide grant funding towards the costs of:
- Studies – feasibility and engineering studies to investigate identified energy efficiency and decarbonisation projects prior to an investment decision.
- Energy Efficiency projects – deployment of technologies to reduce industrial energy consumption.
- Deep Decarbonisation projects – deployment of technologies to achieve industrial emissions savings. This strand of the competition is new.
To find out more about the £60 million IETF Phase 2: Autumn 2021 competition, view the applicant guidance and make an application for funding, please visit our competition page.
IETF Phase 2: Autumn 2021 stakeholder event
We invite you to join our online IETF Phase 2: Autumn 2021 webinar on Wednesday 6 October. It will be an opportunity to:
- Hear about the scope of the competitions
- Hear from industrial site owners who were funded in Phase 1
- Learn about eligibility criteria
- Learn how to make an application for funding
- Network online and develop partnerships for the competitions
- Speak with BEIS online for one-to-one discussions about the competitions.
The webinar will benefit organisations and professionals including:
- Manufacturing companies
- Data centres
- Energy efficiency and decarbonisation innovators and professionals interested in collaborating on a project
- Mining and quarrying companies
- Recovery and recycling of materials companies.
To register for the webinar, please visit our registration site.
To help potential applicants to find suitable partners, we have launched the IETF networking platform. To register and book meetings, please visit https://left-phase2.meeting-mojo.com/. BEIS officials will also offer one-to-one confidential discussions via the networking platform on the day of the briefing event.
If you have any questions about the Phase 2 competition or would like to discuss a potential application, please contact IETF@beis.gov.uk