Mid Ulster Enterprise Week is back with twelve FREE events – one in-person and eleven webinars (listed below) taking place 8-11 November 2021. These events are suitable for entrepreneurs and businesses from all sectors and sizes. Businesses attending will be entered into a draw with the chance of winning some great prizes.
For more details and to register visit >>> https://www.midulstercouncil.org/business/enterprise-week-2021 OR click the webinar titles below:
Monday 8 November
- NI Chamber of Commerce: Regional Networking Event – Mid Ulster
Enterprise Week opens with this in-person event!
10:30 – 12:00 (refreshments from 10am) The Hill of the O’Neill, Dungannon, BT70 1AB Come along to expand your professional network, re-connect with others and hear from a panel of local industry figures including Mid Ulster’s Darragh Cullen, EDGE Innovate and Enda Quinn SDC Trailers.
This event is FREE for Mid Ulster businesses. If you are based in Mid Ulster and not a member of NI Chamber, please register directly via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.00pm – 2.40pm Lead With Your Head: Dave Meade
David will provide you with a practical toolkit to help make you a more effective leader, improve your communication skills and increase team productivity.
- 7.00pm – 8.00pm Shine Online with Instagram and TikTok: Niamh McAuley & Tierna Byrne
Learn about all things content creation for Instagram and TikTok, including how to make your video stand out and the best apps to use to grab your audience’s attention.
Tuesday 9 November
- 10.00am – 11.00am Make Your Emotions Your Superpower: Alan Lyons, KinchLyons Business Psychologists
Hear how to harness your superpower – Emotional Intelligence – to manage your stress, the stress of employees, sustain you energy and focus and build resilience!
- 3.00pm – 4.00pm Light at the End of the Tunnel: Tourism & Hospitality Join Jamie Delargy with Joanne Stuart (NI Tourism Alliance), Paula Wilson (Glenavon Hotel) and Jamese McCloy (Glenshane Country Farm) to hear how they have survived and adapted once again to the ‘new normal’ and hear what the future may look like.
Wednesday 10 November
- 10.00am – 11.00am It’s All About You: Enhancing Your Personal Brand using Social Media
You’re an expert in your field but do your customers know it? Hear from Caroline O’Neill and Naomh McElhatton how to boost your brand visibility and reputation
- 12 noon – 1.00pm MEGA: Improve Manufacturing Culture & Keep the Best Talent
Learn why company culture is your secret weapon for attracting and retaining top talent from a panel of Brendan McGurgan (MD Simple Scaling),
Patrick Hurst MBD Former MD Whale and Tim Monroe Marketing Director Smiley Monroe.
- 1.00pm – 1.30pm An Inspirational Entrepreneurial Story: Conversations of a Business Owner
Holly Hamilton interviews Aiofe Doherty, founder of ‘Sass & Halo’ to hear what motivated her to start up, and how she turned her passion for fashion into a successful business.
- 3.00pm – 4.00pm Rebel Ideas: How to Succeed in a Virtual World
Andrew Toogood will show how to harness the power of diverse and innovative thinking to improve communication, enabling teams to tackle problems in new ways and increase productivity.
Thursday 11 November
- 10.00am – 11.00am Inspiring Innovators: Hosted by John Campbell, BBC
John hosts this Q&A with Darragh Cullen (EDGE Innovate Ltd), Sinead Welsh (Informed Minds Training and Consultancy Ltd) and Brigid Derry (Derry Bros Customs Clearance Ltd and Derry Bros Shipping Ltd) to hear how their drive for innovation ensures their businesses remain agile, enabling them to stay ahead of the competition.
- 2.00pm – 3.00pm Win/Win How to Negotiate in a Hybrid World: Camilla Long, Bespoke Communications
Camilla will show how shifting your mindset can shift your results; hear how to influence outcomes and learn strategies to achieve a win/win!
- 7.00pm – 8.00pm Re-creating the Magic of Retail in Mid Ulster: Mags McAlpin, Creating Retail Magic
Bring a little bit of retail magic to your business this Christmas! Our retail sector has been irrevocably changed so let’s re-ignite our passion for creating the most magical customer experience possible. Register your place on this fast-paced webinar bursting with tips and inspiration to help you re-create the magic of retail in your business.
To see the whole programme- check here:Mid Ulster EW 2021 Programme-FINAL