Tuesday, 15 June 2021
09:30 – 10:30 BST
We are pleased to invite you to the next webinar in our Barclays Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics series, which will provide an insight into themes, observations and behaviours.
Our June webcast will look at digitalisation in manufacturing. This has proven to be a very difficult year for manufacturers. When the UK went into lockdown in March 2020, manufacturers, along with most industries across the country, had to adapt quickly to keep production lines moving and get essential goods to where they needed to be. As “Industry 4.0” turns 10-years old, how are UK companies using digital technology in practice to improve their manufacturing, the quality of their service and to connect to their customers better?
We will hear from three leading companies in the UK who can give insights into their digitalisation journey.
• Lee Collinson, Head of Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics, Barclays
• Stephen Shaw, Group Engineering Director, AESSEAL
• Greg Cocks, Senior Manager, European Sales Engineering, Yamazaki Mazak
• Lucy Blackely, Chief Executive Officer, Bombyx PLM
• Charles Shepherd, Relationship Director, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Barclays
We do hope you will be able to join us.
For further speaker information, please click here.