b4b is looking for a manufacturer to apply for a grant from Innovate UK IETF for deployment of energy efficient technologies in industry.
The minimum grant is £250,000 up to £3,000,000.
Applicants must qualify for state aid and funding is available as follows: • up to 55% if you are a micro or small organisation
- up to 45% if you are a medium-sized organisation
- up to 35% if you are a large organisation
Please note funding does not apply for Solar PV, LED Lighting etc..
b4b proposes to subcontract to the applicant as part of the grant bid to implement our Smart Energy Monitoring sensors, dashboard and LoRaWAN connectivity into manufacturing businesses. We also propose to provide sensors for Condition Monitoring to maximise efficiency of production lines and optimise energy usage. These applications have proven to reduce energy consumption and Co2 emissions.
Other subcontractors who can help drive energy efficiency would be good partners as part of a consortium bid should strengthen it e.g. 5G and Augmented Reality, AI.
We are looking for introductions to interested manufacturers interested in applying for this grant and partnering with us.
Should you have any queries or wish to set up a call please do not hesitate to get in contact: email@example.com T: 07522 225791
b4b Smart energy monitoring services overview.
Our innovative IoT smart energy monitoring services provides end-to-end electricity usage monitoring and billing-grade metering. It′s a powerful set of tools for you to use power more efficiently and engage your users in more proactive energy management. By reducing consumption, you save on both cost and carbon.
IoT energy services use sensors and meters to collect gas and electricity consumption data, and communicate it wirelessly to the cloud. You can see real-time information or use the historic data for trend analysis − in the level of detail you please − with our user-friendly dashboards. What′s more, the service is designed to be easily retro-fitted, which means minimal disruption, just the insight you need at your fingertips, fast.
- Complete clarity
- Understand energy consumption in your buildings, right down to room-by-room detail − the first step to better management.
- Re-allocate energy costs
- Sub-metering services allow you to divide energy bills between tenants or re-allocate cost between departments.
- Reports on all utilities
- Get the bigger picture with auditable records of electricity and gas usage.
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Better visibility and cost allocation changes behaviour − leading to reduced energy consumption and less carbon in our atmosphere.
- Proven, experienced partner
- We deliver this service across every sector, from housing to manufacture.
- Minimal disruption
- Our services are designed to retrofit, and can be installed with ease.
- Smart energy monitoring services and corporate social responsibility Remote energy monitoring is an easy, no-risk way to become a greener, more efficient organisation. Gain the insight to change behaviour-resulting in tangible energy and cost savings, which means a lower carbon footprint−CSR win that′s also good for your bottom line.
Make unexplained energy costs and environmentally irresponsible waste a thing of the past − let technology show you the way to a leaner, greener energy model for your organisation.
b4b Industrial IoT for Condition Monitoring
b4b provide innovative and reliable wireless energy and condition monitoring and targeting tools that help you to operate your facility in an environmentally responsible way. Our range of low impact wireless sensors and cellular gateways deliver an easily installed, affordable solution for data collection and machine management. An efficient solution can be created for any site for monitoring multiple machines with multiple conditions.
Using our evolving range of hardware and software, our Condition Monitoring Systems can help detect damage to machines and plants at an early stage, and for purposeful planning of maintenance work. Our system offers efficient and accurate data collected on a regular basis. The Realtime Online software application offers the opportunity to profile and configure thresholds for expected levels of the machines. Using Realtime-OnlineTM for analysing conditions is the proven, preventative maintenance approach for early fault detection and prevention in all types of machinery.
- Vibration Analysis and diagnostics
- Gas analysis
- Motor Condition Monitoring • Temperature Monitoring
- Voltage and current systems