In December 2020, the Cabinet office released a Green Paper “Transforming Public Procurement”. The consultation is open until 11.45pm on 10 March 2021 and Manufacturing NI will be formulating a response on behalf of the sector. The paper sets out the consultation proposals for shaping UK public procurement post Brexit. Manufacturing NI is also represented on the newly reconstituted NI Procurement Board and keen to hear from manufacturers on how to speed up and simplify procurement processes as well as delivering social objectives and elements to help procurement foster innovation. Please E: firstname.lastname@example.org to provide us with your own feedback on the Green Paper, rather than responding individually, which can then be consolidated into a single response representing the views of NI manufacturers.
- Almac Discovery Expands Disease Focus into Respiratory Disease
- NI Skills Strategy- Consultation Webinar
- Covid Supply Chain Resilience Development Framework- Second Call
- Responsibly Managing Plastics in your Organisation- Webinar
- Strategic Investment Board – Request for Information: Energy, Renewables and Carbon