Belfast City Council Procurement Programme – FREE Webinar
Date: 8 September 2020
Time: 9.30am – 2pm
Don’t miss out on potential procurement opportunities!
Public sector contracts have been an important source of income for companies during the pandemic and, as lockdown eases, the number of tenders being published will accelerate.
* Mapping the public sector market
* Insight into private sector supply chains that are tendered
* Understanding the buying processes and how buying is changing
* The bid / no bid decision – how do you decide and what should your strategy be?
* Tips on how to write a winning bid
* Pricing and cost considerations
If you participate in the webinar, you’ll also benefit from follow-on mentoring – initially up to two days (14 hours). You could use this time to:
* Get support with a live bid
* Register and learn to navigate tender websites including eSourcing, eTendersNI and eTenders.gov.ie
* Develop a bank of documents to use in upcoming tender opportunities
For further information or to register please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introduction-to-tendering-webinar-tickets-115498744855?aff=erelexpmlt
Or contact a member of the team on 02890 452 777.
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.