Win More Business Procurement Programme
Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council has launched a new business support programme, Win More Business Procurement Programme which aims to support the growth of local businesses, providing them with the knowledge and skills needed to expand by adopting or improving their tendering capabilities, helping them become more competitive.
This programme aims to support 175 micro and small businesses in becoming more responsive to changing market conditions, to improve their ability to survive, to assist businesses to take advantage of market opportunities and to undertake structured and planned growth.
The programme will offer a range of business development workshops and initially up to 3 days of one-to one mentoring to assist business in key areas such as:
- Getting businesses ready to tender
- Understanding and identifying supply chain and collaborations
- Using e-tendering portals
- Achieving compliance with industry standards
- Structuring tender submissions
- Evaluation of past tender submissions
- Contract mobilisation
- Employing staff to support new work won
- Identifying new customer organisations
- Raising your business profile with potential customers
Additional one-to one support may also be provided to those business who identify relevant live tenders whilst participating on the Win More Business Procurement Programme.
To be eligible for this programme your business must meet the following criteria:
- Be located in the Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council Area
- Have less than 50 employees
- Be actively trading for more than 12 months
- Not be able to access similar type support from other existing support organisations
- Be operating in markets where there are viable tender opportunities relevant to their business in the UK and beyond
- Demonstrate the ability to create new employment opportunities
To register your interest in participating on the Win More Business Procurement Programme please contact the delivery agents: