R&D Tax Credits
Are you fully optimising your R&D Tax Credits
The Momentum Group is a leading R&D Tax Credit Advisory firm, specialising solely in R&D Tax Credits. As a multi-award-winning company, with a 100% success rate, they have generated over £100m of R&D tax relief and specialise in the manufacturing sector.
R&D Tax Credits have been around since 2000 and they’re the most generous form of corporation tax relief available in the U.K. Yet most manufacturing businesses are either under-claiming, or not claiming their full entitlement of activities and associated expenditure. This might include you.
The R&D Tax Credit initiative is very generous, especially in the manufacturing sector, so if you can say ‘Yes’ to one or more of these questions, it’s time to speak to Momentum about your potential for R&D Tax Credits:
- Are you attempting to design a new product, process, system or service or improve an existing one?
- Have you made improvements in science and/or technology?
- Do you seek more efficient, innovative solutions?
- Are you trying to resolve an issue that has an uncertain outcome?
- Does your business face regular challenges in its attempt to remain competitive?
It costs nothing to speak to Momentum and we work on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis..
Are you interested? Would you like an existing claimed reviewed? Then call Tom Verner, Group Managing Director today and arrange a FREE confidential R&D Tax Credit assessment.
Please see below for Downloads related to this Article:
Contributors Contact Info
Tom Verner on 02891404030