New Horizons Procurement Programme
Envision Management Consultants are delivering the New Horizons Procurement Programme on behalf of Belfast City Council (please see below & attached flyer for further information). The next workshop is being held 23rd October 2019 being held at City East Business Centre.
The programme is free and exclusive to SMEs, micro companies & social enterprises based in the Belfast City Council region. The target audience is companies that want to improve their performance (and achieve growth) when it comes to tendering in the public & private sector.
New Horizons will help participants to:
- Identify the right target sectors / companies, or public sector bodies to bid into;
- Identify sources of information on bid pipelines;
- Make the right decisions, about what bids to pursue; and
- Improve their bid content
This will be done through a combination of:
- tailored workshops focused focusing on public sector procurement & private sector supply chains in the UK & Ireland
- specialist workshops (various dates & topics available)
- one-to-one mentoring from bid specialists - The mentor support is tailored to cater for SMEs at all stages e.g. from registering on procurement portals to getting support with a live bid.
*Further mentor support is available to participants (subject to eligibility criteria).