Mid Ulster Transform Programme NOW OPEN
Mid Ulster District Council have commissioned consultants GEL (NI) Ltd to deliver the new Mid Ulster Transform Programme. This innovative programme is designed to provide expert one to one support to micro and small businesses from Mid Ulster to enhance their ability to attract and retain skilled staff.
The project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-20) Programme and Mid Ulster District Council.
FREE support is available to:
• Increase your business’s attractiveness to the labour market
• Enhance your ability to recruit and retain employees
• Develop long term sustainable solutions to recruitment issues
• Develop productiveengaging workplaces
• Assist in addressing areas of skill gaps
To be eligible to apply businesses must:
1. Be located in the Mid Ulster District Council area.
2. Be micro or small business (employ less than 50).
3. Be actively trading for 12 months.
4. Not be eligible to receive similar support elsewhere.
5. Demonstrate the capacity to create new employment.
For more information on the Programme and to obtain an Application Form please contact Janis on 02871347631 or visit www.midulstercouncil.org/transform. Support to complete application forms is available.