Manufacturing NI CEO Stephen Kelly Appointed to Board of Trade
Last month Manufacturing NI CEO Stephen Kelly was appointed to the Board of Trade by Secretary of State for International Trade by Liam Fox MP.
The Board of Trade brings together prominent figures from business and politics from each part of the UK, including representatives from Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Joining Stephen on the Board at this time are Greg Hands MP and Karen Betts of the Scottish Whiskey Association. Other advisors are
- Rt Hon Alun Cairns MP – Secretary of State for Wales
- Rt Hon David Mundell MP – Secretary of State for Scotland
- Rt Hon Karen Bradley MP – Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
- Baroness Fairhead – Minister of State for Trade and Export Promotion
- Graham Stuart MP – Minister of State for Investment
- George Hollingbery MP – Minister of State for Trade Policy
- Lord Rowe-Beddoe – former chair of the Welsh Development Agency
- Rt Hon Alderman Peter Estlin – Lord Mayor of the City of London
- Iqbal Ahmed OBE – Chairman, Chief Executive and founder of Seamark Group
- Rt Hon Alderman Charles Bowman – Partner, PwC UK
- Rt Hon Greg Hands MP – MP for Chelsea and Fulham and former Minister of State for Trade Policy
- Rt Hon Patricia Hewitt – former Secretary of State for the Department for Trade and Industry
- Marnie Millard – CEO, Nichols PLC
- Andrew Mills – founder, TouPay
- Mark Nodder – CEO, Wrights Group
- Collette Roche – Chief Operating Officer of Manchester United
- Heather Stevens CBE – Chair of The Waterloo Foundation
- Edward Timpson CBE – former Minister of State for Children and Families
- Rt Hon Brian Wilson – former Trade Minister
The Board of Trade has a historic tradition dating back to the 17th Century and we hope that this traditional will continue with Stephen's valued input.