Heathrow Logistics Hub- Opportunities
Graham Construction are interested in talking to firms regarding the next phase of the Heathrow Expansion Logistics Hub bid. The correspondence outlines the key drivers for the hubs and the main focused areas in regards to the wider supply chain opportunities which are outlined below.
Key drivers for the Hubs:
- Innovation for modern methods of construction
- Local networks of resources and suppliers
- Collaborative approach
- Capability for usage types
- Effective transportation / logistics
The Supply Chain Opportunities will focus on:
- Pre-fabrication off site
- Assembly, configuration, testing and commissioning
- Prototyping, trialling and research
- Consolidation, storage, security and QA
Grahams are keen to engage with local businesses who may have an interest in the wider supply chain opportunities. We have been encouraging our local businesses who have an interest in these supply chain opportunities to make contact with our Economic Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can pass their details onto Grahams.