Family Friendly Employer Awards
Last year, the Family Friendly Employer Awards received a record number of entries across all categories and the strength of applications far exceeded our expectations. We anticipate this trend to continue as the awards grow in status and we invite you to join with us in celebrating the very best family friendly organisations in 2019 by submitting your application.
Winners, in addition to receiving their accolade will gain a winners’ logo for their website and promotional use, a free month in the 2020 Family Friendly Employer Awards annual calendar (which is delivered to 3,000+ organisations across the UK) and a profile on the Family Friendly Employer blog. The Awards are free to enter and attendance at the Awards ceremony is also free.
For each category there will be one winner and one highly commended entry. There will be one overall winner selected from across all categories.
- Large Private Sector open to any large private company (typically 250+ employees).
- Medium Private Sector open to any medium private sector company (typically 31-249 employees).
- Small Private Sector open to any small private sector company (typically 1-30 employees).
- Charity open to any registered charity.
- Social Enterprise open to any Social Enterprise.
- Public Sector open to any public sector organisation including local government, Government Departments, agencies, non-departmental public bodies, health and social care trusts, advisory bodies.