Employer Solutions for People Matters
Think People are hosting a series of HR Events across Northern Ireland.
Topics for the Event:
- Essential employment documentation
- Managing probation
- Practical steps for dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues
- Managing underperformance
- The importance of equality and diversity in the workplace.
Why should you attend?
- Receive employment documentation
- Special introductory rates
- Networking opportunity
These complimentary breakfast or lunch Employer Events take place at the following places:
- 5th November, 9am- The Braid Ballymena
- 5th November, 1pm- The Lodge Hotel, Coleraine
- 15th November, 9am- Island Arts Centre, Lisburn
- 15th November, 1pm- Craigavon Civic Centre, Craigavon
- 19th November, 9am- Corrs Corner, Newtonabbey
- 19th November, 1pm- Think People Offices, Belfast
- 29th November, 9am- Carrickfergus Marina Building, Carrickfergus
- 29th November, 1pm- SERC, Bangor
- 5th December, 9am- The Civic Centre, Antrim
- 6th December, 1pm- Enterprise Centre, Cookstown
Who are Think People?
They are a locally owned business providing HR & Talent Support to companies across Northern Ireland.
To book your complimentary place at these events please email email@example.com or phone 02890310450. Please advise when booking of your preferred venue and any special dietary requirements.